Dirt Work, Excavation, and Construction Services
A&L Services, Inc. has been providing earth moving, deep ripping, construction, and site development services in California since 1988. Our customers know they can depend on our experience and professionalism for all of their site development projects.
We have crews and equipment available for building pad compaction, grading, and all forms of site development. We have the ability to complete dirtwork projects of up to several hundred thousand yards. We offer a variety of earthwork services and we can meet all of your small and large project needs.
A&L Services, Inc. offers the following services:
- Deep ripping
- Vineyard construction
- Excavating and/or backfilling
- Earthwork for new construction and/or redevelopments
- Dirt compaction and leveling
- Wetland mitigation and vernal pool projects
- Grading and drainage structures
- Driveway and road building
- Streambed repairs
- Grading and bulldozing
- Levy building and/or repair
- Slide repairs
- Riprap placement
- Ripping orchards and root removal
- Pond construction
- Discing and fire breaks
- Farm, land, and ranch clean-up
- Clearing and grubbing
No dirtwork, construction, or excavation job is too big or too small. We look forward to being a part of your next project. A&L Services, Inc. is licensed, insured, and bondable.
Call us now at 530-219-3029 for all your heavy equipment contracting needs.
A&L Services, Inc. – We move the Earth!
California General Contractor Number 823087